NCERT Solutions:- The Flamingo book of Class 12th Students has been developed for English Course. We are going to Provide you all important Questions and Answers with pdf of Chapter 3 Keeping Quiet jsjdjd written by Pabla Neruda
Keeping Quiet Question and Answer
Lesson- 3. Ke
For once on the face of the Earth let’s not speak in any language , Let’s stop for one second , and not move our arms so much .
1 . ‘ Let’s not speak in any language ‘ , says the poet . Why ?
2. What should we not do for a second ?
3 . What do you understand by the face of the Earth ‘ ?
1. The people of the world have been indulging in wars and bloodsheds on minor excuses . If they the questions that follow : keep quiet , they may not indulge in reasonin disputes and quarrels . So , let them keep qu and not speak in any language . This will ens peace and prosperity .
2. We should cease all activities for a second . has used his arms only to kill and destroy ot Therefore , let them not move their arms so as to harm others .
3 . 2 . The expression ‘ the face of the Earth ‘ refers various countries on the surface of the earth.
It would be an exotic moment without rush , without engines , we would all be together in a sudden strangeness .
1. What does ‘ It ‘ refer to ?
2. What would be the moment like ?
3. What can ‘ exotic ‘ imply ? luD
1. ‘ It ‘ refers to keeping quiet for a moment .
2. The absence of hustle and bustle of life would Answers create a feeling of peace and quiet which would make us united in our natural commitment .
3. It means ‘ unique ‘ as the action indeed would be out of the way .
Perhaps the Earth can teach us As when everything seems dead And later proves to be alive Now I will count upto twelve for
1. What does the poet mean to achieve by counting upto twelve ?
2. What is the significance of ‘ keeping quiet ? Which figure of speech is used in the line ‘ Eanh
3 . can teach us as when everthing seenas dead ?
1. The poet wants to achieve peace by counting upto twelve . He wants us to introspect in a moment of silence .
2. Keeping quiet doesn’t mean being idle . It means that we should avoid all such activities , which are hurting the nature , and in turn , us .
3. ‘ Personification ‘ is used in the given line as earth is personified as a teacher here .
Keeping Quiet (Long Answers Type Questions)
Last Paragraph:- I hope your Questions & Answer problem was resolved by our AarohBook Team. We also thanking you for giving your precious time. Please visit again